Monster Prop Power Pack
What makes OUR Wiper Motors superior to the other? Monster Guts Premium 2-Speed 12VDC Wiper Motors are super-strong with plenty of torque, compact, reliable, and best of all, in-expensive!
This kit is for those who want full control over their props that use wiper motors. By adding our PWM DC Speed Controller to the mix, you can adjust the speed of the motor with a simple twist of the knob. Simply connect the pieces to bring your monster to life.
MONSTER PROP - POWER PACK KIT INCLUDES:
- Premium 2-Speed 12VDC Wiper Motor
- Wiper Motor Mounting Bolts
- Wiper Motor Arm - Standard
- Wiper Motor Arm - No Ball
- 12VDC 5Amp Power Supply
- PWM DC Motor Speed Controller
- Quick Connect for PWM DC Motor Controller
- 2.1 x 5.5 mm Power Connection Adapter
SPEED CONTROLLER TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- Rated for 12V-40V 10A usage
- High speed PMW signal provides smooth, quiet operation at all speeds with no loss of torque
- Easy to use connections and speed adjustment knob
- On-board heat-sink to prevent fault / overheating
- High Torque Speed Control
- Low Heat Generating
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- High Current Protection
- Size (L x W x H ): Approx. 2.8" x 2.3" x 1"
WIPER MOTOR TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- Rated torque: 53 in-lb
- Stall torque: 177 in-lb
- Unload high speed: 50rpm, 1.5A (12VDC)
- Unload low speed: 35rpm, 1.0A (12VDC)
- Maximum wattage: 50W/12VDC
- Motor noise: <45dB
- Spindle/Post thread size: M-6
- Approx size: 7.25"x4"x3.5"
Wiper Motor Speed (Approximate)
DOCUMENTATION AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD:
2-Speed 12VDC Wiper Motor - Basic Wiring Instructions
PWM Speed Controller Instructions
To assemble wiper arm: one side of wiper arm hole has a slight serrated edge, that goes face down to slot with groves on wiper motor, then lock washer and then nut. Tighten down with a wrench. If you find this configuration loose, try using the lock washer first, then the arm (try to keep it centered), then the nut. Tighten down with a wrench.
Making outdoor props? Learn tips and tricks to protect your "guts" from the weather.