Retro-Reflective Beam Sensor Trigger
Simply mount the reflective photoelectric beam detector on wall, mount reflector on the opposite wall, then connect the included wires to a 12VDC power supply and device to be triggered.
The beam sensor is specially designed to work for relatively short beam distances of 10-12 feet or less such as doorways, hallways, etc.
- Normally Open (NO) or Normally Closed (NC) FORM C Relay
- Requires 12 - 24 VDC Power
- Pre-wired 4 Foot Cord
- Includes Brackets and Mounting Hardware
- Ultra Compact Size
- Response Time : < 30ms
- Size : 5 x 5 x 1.8cm / 3.1" x 3.1" x 0.7(L*W*H)
- Reflector Panel Size : 6.5 x 4 x 0.8cm/2.6'' x 1.6'' x 0.3'' (L*W*T)