The Retro-Reflective Beam Sensor Trigger creates an invisible beam that when someone walks through will instantly "trigger" your Prop Motor Controller, Triggering DVD or HD Media Player, or other device.
Simply mount the reflective photoelectric beam detector on wall, mount reflector on the opposite wall, then connect the included wires to a 12VDC power supply and device to be triggered.
The beam sensor is specially designed to work for relatively short beam distances of 10-12 feet or less such as doorways, hallways, etc. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
POWER SUPPLY NOT INCLUDED!
- Normally Open (NO) or Normally Closed (NC) FORM C Relay
- Requires 12 - 24 VDC Power
- Pre-wired 4 Foot Cord
- Includes Brackets and Mounting Hardware
- Ultra Compact Size
- Response Time : < 30ms
- Size : 5 x 5 x 1.8cm / 3.1" x 3.1" x 0.7(L*W*H)
- Reflector Panel Size : 6.5 x 4 x 0.8cm/2.6'' x 1.6'' x 0.3'' (L*W*T)